A quick, easy and healthy dinner that doesn’t scrimp on the flavour. (cooking and prep: 10-15 mins)
- 400g rice noodles
- 1 can of shredded crab meat (drained)
- 4 salad onions (diced)
- 2tbsp vegetable oil
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 1tbsp mirin or white wine vinegar
- 1tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2tsp chopped ginger
- 2tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 finely chopped red chilli
- a handful of crushed roasted peanuts
- coriander leaves to taste
- Boil your kettle, place the noodles in a bowl and cover with the boiling water. Follow noodle pack for timing. Drain noodles.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan. Add your vegetable oil, ginger, garlic paste and chilli. Stir-fry for a one minute.
- Add the crabmeat and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add and mix through the noodles.
- Add the mirin/white wine vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil, stir-fry for another 1 minute.
- Plate up the dish into two bowls and top with the coriander and crushed roasted peanuts.